"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect, and touch and greet each other. -- Rainer Maria Rilke

It has been a very, very long day. Work has caught up with me. And I feel like I'm drowning here. Everyone has been telling me that I shouldn't work too hard; that I am putting too much unwanted stress into my system. After a while, you have to start thinking that maybe everyone else is right.

But at least, today, I look good.

Ha Ha Ha Little moments of joy.

We had Chicosci in our show awhile ago and they were rocking! The intensity was amazing! I was blown away. They were cool. They rock.

Constantine will be showing soon. Next week, I think. I want to see that. I know it looks nothing like how the comic book reads but then again, I'm a sucker for all that special effects/supernatural stuff. And Rachel Weisz is always a selling point.

Oh yeah, I really can't find my collection of Kabuki by David Mack. Someone borrowed it and totally forgot to return it. It's been so long now. I hope
they lose a toe or something.

Well, all the people who borrowed stuff from me and never returned them and don't even bother to remind me that it's with them. Bastards. I hope they lose three of their toes.

God! This is such a scattered post. Need sleep.
Comments:
Hahaha This is hysterical! +D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?