"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The artist, in the ancient world, was not a special kind of man, but every man a special kind of artist. -- Joseph Campbell

Off to watch Sideways later. Hope it's as good as everyone says it is. I really need to get away for a while; even if that means I'll be in some dark, cold room with a host of other people. I haven't been in a movie theatre in weeks. This will be a pleasant escape.

Tomorrow is going to be a hell day's worth of shooting. It's unbelievable. Things just don't get easier after time, either that, or the Rooster is not the kindest of animals in the Chinese New Year. Geez, I think I take these horoscope things too seriously.

Kung Hey Fat Choi and all that jazz. What I need is a break. I've been whining just a tad excessively these past few days. Reality slapped me with a two by four and let me tell you, it's very painful. Very, very painful.

There will be a day when... someone just called me up and I totally lost my train of thought. I got off the train while it was moving. That's pretty painful too.

I've just been whining a lot lately! This is not good. Not in a good place. I am not in a good place right now!

Need a change. I need a tune up. I need something.
Comments:
Happy Chinese New Year, whinger! Hope things start looking up soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?