"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Monday, January 17, 2005

To get power you need to display absolute pettiness; to exercise power, you need to show true greatness. -- from The Contender

Body is in pain. I am so out of shape. Woke up early today to go wall-climbing and when I got there, found out that on weekdays, Power Up opens at the afternoon. Damn! Went back home and went swimming instead. After the swim, I got so dizzy I had to sit down for quite a while. I am so out of shape.

But I guess the point is I'm trying to get back into shape. That's the point. That's going to be the point. I'm making it so.

Spent the Sunday with family. Went over there for dinner and we watch a DVD together; my brother, my mother and I. It's nice to get that part of my life back together. I'm happy about that.

Been thinking about my life; found a house and though it is perfect for our budget and the location, it's not what I thought it would be. But then again, like there are all these inexpensive houses with gardens and two floors waiting for a group of friends who are hoping to get a place for a steal. Yeah, right! It's a stepping stone. I can just imagine the savings I'll be making with this move. It may not be what I wanted but in essence, it was what I'm after.

Meetings, meetings and more meetings. I gotta go all of a sudden but this was just meant to be the musings of a man in transition. I'm lost in transition again. Don't know where I'm supposed to be right now but I know I'm far away from where I don't want to be so I guess I must be doing fine. I'm happy with that, at least.

There's a lot to be thankful for and so I will be. But this is not the time to be lax. Gotta keep moving. There's still a lot to do.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?