"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Things that matter should never be at the mercy of things that don't. -- Goethe

Apparently, I've prepared for the coming year and found myself to be just okay financially... I prepared and fooled myself into thinking I had no money so there was no over-spending during the holidays. So now, everything is okay now. I'm just fine! Ha Ha Ha I can't believe I have to fool myself and hide money in the many bank accounts I opened to ensure that I don't touch the money. I find the idea so ridiculous.

I'm learning how to run around my weaknesses and turn them to my advantage. It's really a silly concept but it has proved helpful in the long run.

I find myself sliding back into the old routine so I'm trying to destroy that by meeting with old, old friends and agreeing to meeting up with new people. This way I keep things exciting, allowing myself pleasant surprises and maybe some disappointments. I have to find a way to be something new this time around.

What would be the point if everything were to be the same, right? The thing that matters most to me now is full growth. Less dreams and more action. Less hoping and more doing. Less fantasy and more living.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?