"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

That which God whispered to the rose and caused it to laugh in full blown beauty, He whispered to my heart and made it a hundred times more beautiful. -- Rumi

I am half the man I felt like I was when I woke up today. I am just so drained, tired, exhausted, spent. Spent the whole day directing my first reality, game show and we did it when everything was falling apart around us. It was truly a learning experience and it definitely made me learn so much. I was amazed by my own ability to improvise and to plan ahead.

Of course, there was so much that needed to be worked on. There is so much to learn during the post mortem. But what is important is that we did it. We pulled it off with so little time and planning because we were just so swamped with so much work.

Yesterday, I went to Power Up to wall-climb and met some people because I had to go alone. I was introduced to some climbers and they were very, very nice. They took care of me and tried to teach me some techniques and they were very accommodating.

I find climbers, by nature, a friendly bunch. They are so great. I enjoyed being with them.

I am so tired.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?