"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

For all that has been, thanks; to all that will be, yes! -- as texted to me by my Dad

I have just been awashed with emotions. I am overwhelmed. I just saw Finding Neverland and I must say that this is my favourite film ever. I think it is the most beautiful film I have ever seen. I think it is even better than Magnolia which has been my most favourite of films since I've seen it.

I can't blog right now. I am too moved by the experience. I was crying and crying from minute 32 all the way until the end. It had touched me in so many ways. It is so beautiful.

I'm gushing now so I better stop. All I can say is that you must watch it. There is no better cinematic experience.

Well, that's just my opinion...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?