"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Everything in moderation, including moderation. -- As texted to me by my Dad

Moderation? I used to know the meaning of the word but apparently, I don't. Yesterday (or was that early this morning?) I was writing a journal entry and they told me they were going to shut down the internet connection for a while, hence the abrupt ending in the previous entry.

But at the time, I don't know what possessed me to write a journal entry when I was so tired. I was so tired, I went home at 1 in the morning (that's early for me) and found myself asleep before 2. Guess what time I woke up? I woke up today at 1pm. And when I woke up, I was still tired.

The work I've been doing is unbelievable. Work, work, work... It's really, really difficult. We are so over-worked. Thank god I really love the show or else I would've just quit in a screaming fit. But I love the show and I love all the people working on it. It's a great thing to be a part of. Totally worth it.

Right now, I've sort of regained some of my strength but I also will be needing it because we are going to go on overdrive very soon. I can feel it. It's going to be tough.

I will survive. I will survive.
Comments:
*hug*
you'll survive, wang... if anything, i've always admired your tenacity =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?