"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I watch the cars out on the streets in the rain
Years and years are floating past
Boats and wounds and dreams and hopes and me
Where did I go?
-- Hiroshima, written and performed by Cynthia Alexander

After many weeks, I finally got to watch a movie in a movie theatre again. It was bliss. Unfortunately, the movie was disappointing. I watched The Forgotten with the fantastic Julianne Moore. The movie was forgettable. Julianne Moore, fortunately, will not be affected by how bad the movie was. It was a great premise. Very promising. But the movie had no direction. The director had no way of keeping the elements together. The movie didn't know if it wanted to be science fiction or if it wanted to be a horror/thriller or if it wanted to be a drama. It went all these places thus left us detached from the movie. It was sad. It could have been good.

But Julianne Moore was excellent, as always. But then again, I want to write a movie for her, so I might be a little biased.

But it was great to go out and just watch a movie and then have coffee with my friends and just talk and joke around a bit. It was nice and relaxing and helped a lot.

Time stands still for no one. It moves and flows and like the ocean tide, it cannot be stopped. So we must make do with the time that we have. Use it up and never let it go to waste. Make sure that every moment is spent well... Never forget to enjoy the moments. Make it worth it. Never give yourself a chance to regret. Never regret.

Can't wait for The Incredibles. It looks really funny and I'm sure it's going to be a blast to watch. So I hope it meets up to the promise of its trailer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?