"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

So be gentle if you please, because your hand is in my hair but my heart is in your teeth, baby, and that makes me want to make you near me always -- Near You Always, Jewel

I have been absent as of late. My mind is in the clouds, my heart has jumped and is somewhere between Milky Way and beyond. I am in euphoric bliss. I am beside myself with joy.

I am in a place I have not been before.

7 years of waiting, searching, and holding on. I took risks and fell on my face, nose bleeding, questions in my heart and tears falling to the floor. 7 years of waiting, searching and holding on. My best friend told me to believe and to never give up on hope. It's the only power we have left, he said, and don't let them take it away from us.

I didn't let them take it away from me, Jayps. And I hit my mark. I found the one that makes my heart rush, the one I want near me always.

7 years of getting it right. I finally got it right. It happened to me. Lightning struck and I'm reeling from the energy of the electricity rushing through my body.

I could fly if I didn't have to stay here on Earth.
Comments:
The rocketman finds his elusive bliss ... Ü
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?