"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Nice going operational fly in a brave space. Your mind is on the line. Coy saints like trivial farces and hazy places. Now lay down your strain put your breeze on. Confy in your reason now and speak out her name. -- She Likes Pine, sung by Marie Frank and written by Nikolaj Grandjean

Work is starting to pile up again. Cycles of life. Everything is picking up. As the Chinese horoscope says, on the year of the Monkey, the Monkey likes to give blessing to the tender Sheep or Goat but he likes to play around too. And that, the Monkey has done in full force - the blessings and playing around. But I am grateful. It is a very good year.

I've met a great set of friends, people I am truly happy to be with. People I can be emotionally honest with, people who shares same interests and people who deal with me in the levels that I like to be dealt with. Their company is like that of family. My family is great, getting better and getting bigger. Two nieces in this year alone! Wow! I'm getting further and further along with work and I've found love.

By the next week, Bjork's album will be released internationally and that's something for me to celebrate too. I love Bjork. I read a review that Bjork's latest album, Medulla, is not so much an electronic experimentation of music like Bjork's last two studio albums, Vespertine and Homogenic but a vocal experimentation of sound. Most of the melody and rhythm is created by voices. Wow! Now that is something to be very excited about. I can't wait for it.

This is the way it should've been for a long while now. I've had 3 to 4 years of making really bad decisions. I'd like to think I've suffered the consequences of making them. I can't say that I was not well informed about the choices I made. I knew a lot of them had dire consequences and I did them thinking that they were the right choices to make at the time. I chose to do what I wanted to rather than what I should've. I suffered.

But I've paid my dues and I've worked for where I am now. I believed and I never stopped hoping and dreaming. It happens for everone. Everyone deserves happiness no matter what they've done and who they are.

That's just what I know.
Comments:
"Everyone deserves happiness no matter what they've done and who they are."

---> This is exactly how I feel right now. We all deserve to be happy, regardless. If ever you feel otherwise, your own prophecy would've been half-fulfilled.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?