"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Ah, the direct approach! I love that from a man with a mask... -- The Penguin from Batman Returns

I always try to be honest, straight-forward and upfront with people. It really is the best way to live; it keeps things simple. It keeps the complications away. I don't have to deal with so much bull-shit and I don't have to remember and keep track of mine, if I always try to remain honest and true. It's really the best way to go about my life. It keeps me away from having to keep feeling guilty about being able to look someone in the eye. I could, even if I was in the wrong. I would feel guilty if I have done something wrong to that person, but that doesn't stop me from looking the person in the eye anyway.

Now that I'm together with someone, now that I am committed (hehehe, I'm still giggling over that fact), I can't help but be scared about every little thing that enters my mind because I feel like I have to share what comes into my head. I want to be open and transparent but don't I have to be sensitive over the other person's feelings?

I guess it is all about adjusting and finding each other's boundaries.

I cannot help but stress the fact that I've been single for 7 years. As much as I feel ready to deal with any of the problems that come up regarding relationships, I forgot about the other stuff like sharing and opening up. I was so focused on problem-solving and compromise. I forgot to take a look at the good stuff of a relationship. The sharing and the mushy talks... The never-ending kissing and the constantly praising of each other.

It's mushy and corny but give me a break, barely two weeks have passed. We are still loving every inch of each other's being. As ennui said, the rocketman has found his elusive bliss. I am enjoying myself. I am so happy!
Comments:
i've always enjoyed your blogs. and i'm so happy for you. you deserve it..true, you have found your elusive bliss! hope we i get to see you & your hubby soon, and we should go out. take care, Marc
 
Hubby?
 
I texted you this already, but I'm posting it again to cause a bit of a stir ...

"We are still loving EVERY INCH of each other's being."

--> JUICY piece of info here ...

ANyway, like Marc mentioned, we should all meet up and celebrate this HUB-knobbing! hehehe CHeers! Ü
 
Loving every inch? Now, I get it. So, which inch tastes the best? Wanggo, I feel so happy for you. Liz
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?