"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Seven days and seven nights of thunder
The water's rising and I'm slipping under
I think I fell in love with the eighth world wonder...
-- Eighth World Wonder, sung by Kimberly Locke

Procrastination is truly a gift from God. And while it does not do much for the soul and it really makes things so much more complicated in the long run, there is so much fun in being able to just step away from all that shit that hovers around our lives.

He He He

The environment is not good for it but it would be nice to go swimming again. To be able to just submerge our entire being in the healing comforts of water. It is one of the natural states of man, after all. Were we not encased in a tomb of water for nine months?

Magick comes from the most unlikely of places. A rooftop in a Makati condominium is an example. Sitting, drinking a glass of good rum coke and just enjoying the company of friends, I looked out into the sky and saw a flash of lightning break the perfection of the night sky. The clouds moved just a little bit and there was the moon, almost coming into fullness.

Give it about two or three more days and it will be at its full strength.

I am thinking of India all of a sudden and the prospect of riding an elephant and being engrossed in such spirituality and culture.

I remember a trance song: "I regret tomorrow more than yesterday."

It is the quality of electronic songs to not be so clear. But it makes sense when you are not yourself; if you know what I mean... And that line makes so much more sense to me now then it ever did...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?