"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I am 32 flavours and then some... -- 32 Flavours, written and performed by Alana Davis

Everything was moving so fast yesterday, it was too strange. I was standing still and everything around me was just moving. Moving quickly. I wanted to fall over. But I couldn't move, my whole body was shaking in the thrill. I was able to traverse space in a quick second. All I had to do was think and I had moved, I was there. Is this what they call the fast life? He He He

Somehow I don't think so.

If we are not afraid to try; if we are willing to lose everything in a risk and it turns out you had a winning hand, sometimes, it's the best feeling in the world. And when I mean risk everything, sometimes, I also mean your life. The opportunity to lose everything in the world. It's a dangerous game, and you shouldn't push your luck so often.

But the rules in this world seem to keep changing. Sometimes I don't know if there is anything that can be guaranteed. Actually, there are none. You just go and do it and see where all the cards fall at the end of the game.

All I know is that I took a risk and had great fun. I celebrated with a night of wild dancing and getting drunk in Halo with friends. And I looked great dancing. Someone said, "Wanggo, you know? You are absolutely attractive when you are not self-conscious."

Isn't everybody? And when I'm dancing, I totally am so un-self-conscious. I just lose myself to the rhythm and the beat. I am the bass line. But we all know this. I talk about it constantly.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?