"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Brother and sister, together we'll make it through
Someday a spirit will lift you and take you there
I know you've been hurting but I'll be there waiting to be there for you
And I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can `cuz..

Everybody's free to feel good...
-- Everybody's Free, Aquagen

Somethings you should always remember: just because you love someone doesn't mean that they love you.

That just because two people love each other very much doesn't mean they have all the opportunities to spend time with each other.

That no matter how honest you are to people; they will not always be honest to you. In this regard, people are not likely to return the favour.

That people need time for themselves. And that in these moments of solitude, no matter how important they are to you and how important you are to them; there is nothing really you could do. If they have to be alone, then give them that space.

I will die without music.

I don't know. Money, all of a sudden has been stemmed. It is out there and I can't seem to reach it. I want to get it but it ain't coming. All of a sudden, some people just don't want to pay on time and I am caught in the cross fire without any money to have my laundry done. How sad!

Feast then famine then feast again. The natural cycle of life.

I've returned to the quitter's fold. Another attempt at quitting smoking. Let's see how long I will fare this time. This time nobody will return me to their fold. I will hold on for as long as I can. I only returned to smoking because of The Spaceman. And look how that turned out.

Why is it so important to me? Why is being with someone so important to me? I wish I could just let go and just focus on what I can do for myself. Just really be truly comfortable in my own skin. I mean, I usually am... I can watch movies alone, stay at home alone for hours, just read or go walking around the mall without company. I am comfortable in my own skin but why do I still look for someone's constant companionship?

It really is strange to me. For someone who was raised to be so independent, not be able to revel in his own independence.

I wonder if people still get hanged for stupidity. I think I am up for one...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?