"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Always follow what's in your heart
Always listen to what's inside
Always fly high and don't come down...
-- lyrics of a trance song (I think it's "Pink Life")

Found myself coming into myself. Couldn't do any work. I was just listening to music and talking all night with an absolute stranger. I find that I need to pamper myself just a little bit and just learn to enjoy life again.

I want to go out and dance.

I want to do something crazy like go driving around at night and steal an FPJ election poster that is still up somewhere. According to Jayps, my best friend, that those will be a collector's item one day. After all, you think he's going to run for President again?

I want to go to some tall building's rooftop and lay on the floor (dirty or clean) and just watch the stars while having a cold drink in my hand - preferrably a vodka sprite.

Maybe I'll see a shooting star and I can make a wish.

I'd love to watch Big Business with my brother Jubal again.

I'd love to act in an independent film again. I miss acting.

It would be great to go to a beach and just listen to music. Perfect beach music? Chill-out music during sunset while holding a cold beer in one hand and a cigarette on the other. I'd be in my favourite grey tank top and board shorts and my sun glasses are on my head. I'd be swaying to the beat and then, when the night takes over and there's no more light except for that of the stars, I'd play some electronic dance music. That would be swell...

Swell! Ha Ha Ha I'd love to be able to have an extended conversation with friends and use words like 'Geez' and 'swell' and 'golly!' Ha Ha Ha That would be a trip.

I'm actually excited over the prospect of Halloween and dressing up which is usually a no-no for me. I hate the whole idea. It is no fun going to a costume party and to find one person not in costume. It ruins the whole experience. To see one person not in the spirit of the occassion can ruin the whole party for me. But I want to go in a costume and actually attend the party. That would be fun!

I want to go play kickball in the beach again; and even soccer. That would be fun.

Shopping for clothes. Ooh! Haven't done that in a month or so. I would love to get lost in the shopping stalls of the bargain areas of Greenhills and find a really good bargain. And then dress up in it for going out that night or weekend. That is always a thrill.

I'd love to eye-lock with a complete, total stranger and know that there is mutual affection. That the feeling is mutual. There is interest. And to just smile and not know what to do and have my heart palpitate. That would be fun.

Yeah, I should do some of those soon.
Comments:
My idea of a good time would be a guitar in my hand, playing Chega de Saudade to the setting sun. By the beach (an obligatory setting).

Now...if only I can learn to play the guitar and perfect my Português, that would be...er...swell! :^)
 
hi, i've been dying to find that song... do you know who sang it?
 
"Pink life" sing Gyskard.
Have a nice day.
agha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?