"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

She fought against everyone who believed in living correctly instead of living well. -- "On Juia Child by Joel Stein

And apparently I cannot get a new phone because of complications regarding my subscription and my plan. All the good phones are not available and I don't want to get stuck with a non-nokia brand. I want to return to the fold of where the plenty lie. At least that way, many of my applications, the charger and other stuff regarding phones will be compatible to many people. Switching to Motorola might be more complicated for me in the long run.

And anyway, I find the keypad too small.

Honestly, there isn't much to write here. Self-realisations have sort of reached a plateau and I'm just at a point where I'm going through the motions. I suppose the first step up the staircase to anywhere is exciting. But the third, fourth and fifth step are sort of routinary and while, yes, you are taking more and more steps up the staircase; it really does nothing. It is just another couple of steps. I suppose it is when you hit the landing turn around and face the next set of steps and the desired destination that truly thrills us again.

I am not at that point just yet.

But I trudge on and fight. I continue to climb and refuse to go back down for anyone. I move on.

There is nothing really more to say.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?