"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

The only thing that makes Reality different is that there's no background music. -- texted to me by my good friend (with a disclaimer: overheard from a friend)

Sometimes you can find yourself balancing on the edge of a knife. You don't know where you will fall, to which side. Sometimes, all you want is to go through and be cut in half. Have one side fall on the right and the other side fall on the left. Sometimes you wish you could be two people at once and have all the different kinds of qualities so you can be who you have to be with people.

But since that cannot be the case all the time; I've decided to be the most of what I am. To be true to myself and be that way with everyone I meet. Who I am at full force, no hold's barred, in-your-face and all the way at a hundred percent. That's how I am. That's what I am. To feel me filtered in by sensitivity, would only be getting half of the experience.

I was talking to someone and I had said, "I am an experience." It is a rather arrogant thing to say, but it is true, I'd like to believe. I am passionate. I take everything seriously. Even joking around, I take that seriously. I am always burning at full intensity. I don't move, I fly. I am animated when I talk and when I dream. I act things out. I sing really loudly even if I know I don't have a good voice. I say my opinions and I stand by them unless I lose the argument, unless you can convince me that I am wrong. And then I will admit it.

In this way, I am a force of nature. I am, as I was called, an "irresistable force." I am an experience. Communicating with me, dealing with me, being around me is something that must be experienced. I am unlike anything you've ever seen before. I am like no one else in this world.

I am an experience. I am almost an abstract thought. But I am definitely something to be reckoned with... Unless you feel prepared, strong, tough, ready... I don't suggest you stand before me. You will only reel from my presence.
Comments:
Spare us the cliches, please.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?