"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

the whole time i'd never seen
all you had spread before me
the whole time i'd never seen
that all i'd need was inside of me

now i feel so different
i feel so different
i feel so different

-- Feel so Different, words and music by Sinead O'Connor

Despite being sick; and I'm not just talking fever here, I've got a really bad case of the flu where I cannot swallow and my head is in constant pain and it feels like it is throbbing and my jionts and muscles are in pain and are aching... Let's just say I'm the exact opposite of good health.

But despite all that shit, I finished a script, in one day, all by myself. If my body was not in pain, I'd pat myself on the back. But I can't, so I won't and I'll just smile to myself and say, "Hey, I can survive in this world. Me got some skills, yah!" He he he

Here I am in Bacolod, working with my Dad, finally. After how many years of trying to get to work together, we are finally able to do so. And what an exciting project. I can't wait for the rest of pre-production to start. This is going to be truly exciting and fun.

And it is strange to be here in Bacolod; just like that. Dad said, "go here now, let's work on the script," and then BLAM! I'm here, took the first flight out (while I was sick with the flu, mind you!).

What can I say, I'm a professional! Ha Ha Ha Rain or shine, well or sick, if I got paid to do the job, I will do the job and finish on time.

And it is strange to be here. I'm not even sure many people know I'm here. Pretty soon, I'll be making my return flight to Manila to follow up some responsibilities I have over there.

Just when I bought Peanut Butter with Guava stripe of all things! Yummy! That's my favourite kind of Peanut Butter. Sometimes, I won't even eat Peanut Butter if it isn't guava stripe. It just makes it taste so much more sweeter.

So tomorrow, let my Dad read the script and see what happens. Maybe, if there is time, I could go to the doctor and find out what's wrong with me. Because God knows, this is worse than any ordinary fever or flu.

Take care, y'all! Heard there is a flu running around, don't catch it. If it is anything like this one... It's a killer!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?