"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Had a FABulous time! =) until then, sin & desire! -- texted to me by my good friend Chistelle Mariano

Affirmations (both positive and negative):

I used to love the rain. But now, I'm not so sure. I still love getting wet, watching my shirt change colour, stick to my skin, weighing me down while I take step after soggy step through the drenched city. But it's near impossible to get from one place to another. Work is a new consideration to what must be; the criteria for what my appearance should be has changed. Work is work, a responsibility. And the rain just makes it harder and harder for me to do my work -- be it transport wise, or appearance wise. One should not go to work drenched, leaving puddles on the floor. It's just not proper.

I do not like umbrellas and stupid people wielding umbrellas. I understand your need to stay dry... but please respect my need to stay unharmed. Just because it is raining does not give you a right to be stupid and waving that bloody thing all over the place. You are not the only person in the world and the ends of your umbrella can stub my eye out. Watch where you are going! And that goes with drivers too. What? Just a little rain makes you stupid?

I like living alone, walking around in my birthday clothes, sleeping in the nude, playing what music I like in the volume that suits me. I like being in control of the lighting. Of the temperature. Of the clutter and the randomness of the clutter. The mess is mine.

And some people are just plain amusing. They put a smile on my face and I don't know why. They say the right things sometime. Like, "Yup i have a crush on u!" That is so sweet. It sends shivers up my spine for some reason. Now why can't I feel that way when anybody just says it? Why do only some people can elicit that sort of response? I'm truly a shallow, superficial person.

And I'm cheap. I'm a cheap person. I'm a cheap person with expensive tastes. I enjoy mere sentiment but can value expensive gifts... HA HA HA

More affirmations to follow...
Comments:
haha! hey very interesting site. :) your posts make so much sense. saw your link on dawnie's site. hey you were the one who reviewed alfonso cuaron on review night right? :) finally put a face to the name. i always read your name and finally i saw what you look like. haha! hope to meet you sometime. :) good luck with all your work, and yes, i hate the rain!! :s
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?