"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

You know what? I haven't danced in ages... I think I need to dance... Free myself of this anxiety that is dragging me down. My family and friends think I can make it... I met some people who believe in me (and we only just met) and if only I can channel all of that and think positively; I think I can make this work. I think I can work this out. I'll survive. This is just another step. The whole world is out there.

All I need to do is dance again. Remember the feeling of motion. Let the blood rush through my veins. Let my body imitate the sky and water. I need to feel free. I can't wait to go dancing again. The weekend is coming up. It's a whole world out there. And I'm a part of it. Mine are not the only problems in the world. Mine are not the only issues that need to be solved. I have to get out of this self-centered way of thinking.

I just need to dance again...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?