"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

I am in Shanghai right now... It's so clean and orderly and neat. The roads are wide, there is barely anybody walking on the streets (they told me I have to wait for Monday, though, hardly anybody out on weekends) and it's just so God damned gorgeous.

I want to move here. I don't know why. I just got touched by something. I've barely seen the city and already my heart started to feel a sense of peace, of calm.

I will move here. I will. Nothing will stop me...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?