"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Friday, April 30, 2004

and if I had one wish fulfilled tonight
I'd ask for the sun to never rise
if God lent his voice to me to speak
I'd say: "go to bed, world!"
-- 3:45: No Sleep, performed by The Cardigans (words by Nina Persson, music by Peter Svensson)

You know what I miss most about my old life? Sleep. Sleeping when I want to and waking up when I've rested. Now, I don't get enough sleep. Since April, I've been going through life with only 3 hours of sleep everyday (if I'm lucky). I need some time for myself... except most of my time is spent on work. So I push my body to the limits just to be able to communicate with friends, meet new people, read, write and do the things I like to do. Even when I know I should be asleep because I have work early the next day; I can't. I need time for myself or I'll end up just killing someone. And I can't do too much work in jail.

Yeah, I miss sleep. I miss sleep a lot. I wish I could do that more often...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?