"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

It's a full house at my place. It's going to be this way for a while. And my sleeping habits have changed because the schedule to use the computer is completely off and my brother's wedding is coming nearer and, well, there's just not enough space for me to be alone with myself.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but we've never had to be in such cramped quarters for a long while now. We've always lived in a big house before and this condo ain't big enough for the whole clan anymore. Then, my sister and her daughter will be arriving soon and that's going to be a tight fit. I love my sister to pieces, but then again, there goes all my privacy until after the wedding.

It's just tough not having room to breathe like I used to. I'm probably going to miss it all when they all go after the wedding. But right now, I'm just dying for some alone time. If it weren't so hot (the summer sun is scorching nowadays), I'd probably go out and spend alone-time in the mall or something. Not that I can really be alone in a mall... Everybody is there. Everybody will be watching. Can't enter fantasy mode there.

And friendster has reached full capacity now... I've hit 500 friends and I had to open a second account to account for all the people that I keep meeting and all the new interesting people that keep wanting to contact me. It's strange, really but kind of flattering at the same time.

Let's see where all this goes. I'm a free agent again, after all. People keep coming and going. They don't seem to want to stick it out with me. The one's that I want anyway and all of a sudden I'm not taking it personally anymore. If that's where the wind blows, I'll let the cradle fall there. I'm still a little hurt but not destroyed. I'm sure I was a wreck last week but not now. As Kate would say: "This is not our last day on Earth!"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?