"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Monday, March 29, 2004

And now the computer is acting up... The internet is never always working and I find myself at another internet station just to check my mail and friendster. Technology! Bah! This stupid country can't even support a working system. We really are doomed. We'll see who wins for President... If FPJ wins, then we know we aren't ready to govern ourselves yet.

Oh wel... I don't want to be political. Not now, not with Datu's wedding coming tomorrow. I just had to leave the house and get some air. I couldn't take it... sleeping in the sala, not sleeping right away because my other brother who was going to sleep in the sala wanted to watch something on the television, waking up to a baby crying. I love my family, don't get me wrong, I love them... but really... I need space.

Well, let the wedding come. Let's have a beautiful celebration. Let the day be filled with wine and roses. And then I can get on with my life the way it was. That would be sweet. A little slow pace... let work be my only stress. That's all I want at the moment...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?