"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

A joke is an epitaph on an emotion. -- Nietzche

Things continually are moving up. Thank God. I think I've kinda fixed up my relationships with my family again. I think I've proven that I am getting my act together and working on making things work out again. My Dad is here and he always inspires me to do better and to go out and do it. He inspires me to believe in myself more.

My Dad is a true artist. And more over, he is a true teacher. He has the soul of a mentor. And we can talk about anything and really bring it towards a discussion on philosophy, life and of art. Art and life. The things worth living for. Yes, it's funny to say it. Life is worth living for. But I guess life is more than just the act of existing... It's about emotions, sensations, experiences. The things that really make life worth living.

And I'm not just talking about the good times. I want the bad times as well. But not too much. I've been through hell these past two years. I want the goot times now. I want the joy and the peace and the feeling of triumph and victory. I want security and serenity. I want the opposite of what I had for the past two years. It has not been easy.

And I think I'll be reaching the other point of the pendulum already. It has swung to the farthest corner of the bad and should be on its way to the other side now. The momentum, the force is so strong, by the time I reach the extreme end of happiness... I'd probably just start laughing uncontrollably...

Things happen. In all its simplicity, how wonderful is that?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?