"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Things could be better. Drove the car out and someone bumped it while it was parked. Got there and I was just shocked to see the side of the car all scratched up. God, this day could've been so much better.

Actually, the day was pretty fine except for that sordid little detail. One little thing can really change your whole perspective of the day. And if that is the case, then one person can change the world, one person can make a difference. Don't let anybody ever tell you different.

Went to the gym today and did a whole work out thing... my body is in pain but a good kind of pain. Ha Ha Ha I don't know. I don't really see myself as the gym bunny type of person but I want to look good and better. Nowadays, definition, cuts and toned body is the norm. People are expected to look that way. I remember back in the early 90's, it wasn't that important. As long as the person wasn't chubby and he was good-looking, it was enough. Then, one day, people upped the scales. People raised the standard. And now, you ain't all that hot if you don't have the body of some print ad model for Calvin Klein or something.

So far, I've got the desire, I hope I don't lose it. It costs a lot, but anything worth it, I suppose, has a price.

Blah day... not much going in my head except for the fucking scratch on the car. I can't believe it happened to me. I didn't do anything wrong.

Blah day... God, things could've just been fine and ordinary...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?