"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Soak up some lazy days/ No one can rain on our parade/ Stand here beneath the shade/ of our love -- Lazy Days, written and performed by Leona Naess

Sometimes, it is just so nice to laze around and not do anything and not think about anything important... It's great, to just sometimes let go and just be free. Spent a day with friends in my little pad down the street. In a way, it's like we're saying good bye to the place since, in about 2 months, it's going to my brother full time. I'll lose the Ube Room, Club Liwanag and the Red-Light Special. So after a steady night out, we went to my place where two friends went crazy and my other friend and I stayed sane. Because of gym, I couldn't quite sleep well and spent the whole morning talking to my other friend who went crazy (who had sobered up). The other two went to sleep. I received a call from a friend and it just brightened up my whole morning. My friend wnet home and I finally was able to get some sleep. Then after, when we all woke up, we spent the rest of the afternoon just lazing around. We listened to music, told stories, made jokes, it was great!

And sometimes the Elusive Bliss comes in and sits at the corner of the room and you don't notice that she's there. She's just there, sitting and watching, smiling. Her presence lingers and you are happy. You don't realise she's there but you can feel her near. It's wonderful. Sometimes it doesn't have to hit you like a tidal wave, but just like a ripple. And it tickles rather than overwhelm. And it's wonderful.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?