"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Friday, January 09, 2004

God! I swear... some people just take it things for granted. Point I want to make, some people take me for granted. I mean, Jesus Christ! They're asking me for a favour and they have the gall to insult me when I tell them I'm still waiting for a response, I'm just so busy because everyone is asking something for me. He said, "Then just say 'no' because I don't need time for your pity party..." Son of a bitch! My pity party? Fuck you, asshole! You're the one asking for help here. Why can't you do it yourself? Or worse, it's your fucking High School reunion, get your own friends to do it! Everyone just thinks that I'm free to do whatever they want. He was asking a favour from me? Could he have said, "Wangs, I really, really need the number from Grilla. You haven't sent it yet." Or something like that? Give me your fucking needs and wants, I have needs and wants of my own.

God damn him! What? Because I'm family, I'm supposed to drop everything? He didn't even care to know if there was a reason why it was delayed. I'm not at his beck and call. Say "no?" What? After his comedic whining about, "Everyone can't get their act together so I have to be the one to do it but I'm in Bacolod so can you do this for me? Pleeeeeeeze?!?!" Fuck you! You're asking a favour from me, you be nice! You still have 2 months anyway, jerk off!

Where do some people get off? Where do they get off? Every fucking phone call its "Wang, please do this for me? Wang, favour?" Bullshit! That's the first thing that ever comes out of their fucking mouths. And what? They're going to say, "But Wangs, it shows we trust you. It shows that you can do it." I don't give a damn! What's so wrong about doing things yourself? Get your own water, turn on the light yourself. I'm sick and tired of having to do everything for everyone.

Say no? NO. No more of these stupid demands and possessive wants of my time. I have a great recall for things that make great stories. I remember things that were said on first meetings. I remember the way people stood and where they were looking at during cinematic moments. With all the things I have to do for people, you got to remind me. And please remind me politely. After all, you are asking the favour.

Ugh! I'm just so pissed. My day was already piss off as it is that I don't need this kind of shit thrown at me. My pity party. What about your incapacity party? Your inability to do anything for yourself. Get your own damned life. I'm not your slave.

Ugh! This is probably just some angry rant and I'd probably not feel this way tomorrow. Fuck it, I'm the one who's probably going to end up apologising. But right now, I hope I'm never going to talk to him because I'm just so mad!

Ugh!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?