"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Friday, November 21, 2003

When you're stoned baby, and I am drunk/ and we make love, it seems a little desolate/ it's hard sometimes not to look away/ and think what's the point/ when I'm having to hold this fire down/ I think I'll explode, if I can't feel this freely now - Stoned by Dido

Oh my God! I had just the best time tonight... Let's see, I went to watch Mandy Moore perform at the Araneta Colliseum and despite the fact that the sound system was horrible - she was great. I think I was the only one in that audience (I'm really bad at estimation) of over 20,000 people that knew the lyrics to Drop the Pilot by Joan Armatrading. And I must say, Mandy Moore does a fabolous version of it. Can I just say that she is one of the loveliest human beings that God has ever made for this world? Can I just say that? Mandy Moore is one of the loveliest human beings in this world. And I'm not saying that because I'm piss assed drunk.

Because I am pissed ass drink. You can't imagine how fast I am typing and how quickly I am erasing all my typographical errors... It is unbelievable how drunk I am that I am rotating my head and I can still write as quickly as I do... Ha Ha Ha

Because I went to Yaku and met up with friends that I haven't seen in a long, long time. And it was fun. And I had my first experience with a beer bomb. Or is it beer bong? I don't know. All I know is that I had 3 and it was great because I was so inebriated that I was dancing, laughing and feeling good. And despite the fact that someone was there who used me and I didn't mind that the person was there. I just totally ignored that person. Who cares? At one point in time, everyone was used. And it was just sex anyway, right?

Goodness... I am so drunk that I didn't erase that shit that I just put up there... I then went to this club and just dance for almost an hour and a half! I was dancing and I was dancing so great that people came up to me and told me that I danced great. It was a great feeling. Not the compliments but just to dance, just to lose yourself in the rhythm and the feeling of disconnection from a world that is so fixated on the complicated that the simple is usually overlooked. And it is the simple that is actually beautiful. It is the simplicity of things that actually attracts us to things. Or it should anyway... Goodness knows I am attracted to complicated people. But that's my messiah complex working against me...

I am so fucking drunk that I can't believe I just admitted that much... Whoa! God knows that won't be my last... The damned bong was so good I can go for one more round and still survive! Nobody can lose him/herself in the dance as well as I can... There are probably people who dance better but they don't lose themselves in the dance as well as I can... And if there are? Then I'd like to meet them. I really would.

If you won't let me fall for you/ then you won't see the best that I would love to do for you/ instead you will be missing me when I go/ cos I'm bored of hanging out in your cold - Stoned by Dido
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?