"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

"There's gotta be more to life, than chasing out every temporary high to satisfy me. Cause the more that I, tripping out thinking that there must be more to life, but I'm sure there's gotta be more" - (There's Gotta Be) More to Life sung by Stacie Orrico

I really don't know what to say. I feel like I have to say something but, I really do not know where to begin or how to say it. Maybe I'll just choose to be vague. But last night, I felt like I almost went to the end of the Earth getting something for my friend, took a chance and discovered Bliss once more. Grabbed it by the throat and consumed it, so I wasn't wearing it like armor or some cloak, but it wore me and lived through me. For almost six hours, I was Bliss and it was wonderful.

The Ube Room went alive again with a party of my friend and I met his other friends and they were such amazing and cool people. I believe that it is one of the things I live for: being able to meet new people and adjusting my personality to suit theirs. I am interested in everything they do and say and I have a genuine respect for them and their decisions. I try very hard not to judge (and if I do, I try my very best never to show it) and I try my best to share as much as I can without being self-centered.

Connection, dancing and keeping Bliss within me, all in one moment that lasted for a relatively long time. Well, time is relative and it seemed like forever. Usually, it speeds up when you are having fun. It was different. It slowed down, as if it was giving me the chance to feel every passing minute. The more to cherish and remember.

I felt like it was a gift. After all, I've been flying through this cosmos searching for it and just when I thought it was never to be found again, this Bliss, I got it and danced with it, drank it down and had a cigarette and we shared a puff.

I found it again. Like I did in Yaku last Thursday. And I then let it go. So the chase can continue. I'm ready to write again. If I only have the time. But I don't. I have to go now. I must go to a dinner with family. So, everything is cool. I remember it well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?