"I think it's gonna be a long, long time, `till touchdown brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home... I'm a rocketman, burning out his fuel out here alone..." Rocketman by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

I am sod drunk and so hapy that I can't believe that you can reach this state of bliss with out even realising... I am so happy that at one point, I have an unlucky shirt and that I can dacne from 1 am to 3:30 int he morning, striaght, no interruptions and just lose myself in the dacnign. It didn't matter that there were just little peopel, it didn't matter that the person I like was there who liked my friend who wasn't paying him any attention this time around. I just allowed myself to get lost in the dancing and the happiness and the idea that nothing outside exsited except for the musci adn the freedoma nd the realisation that there was nothing more to this moment than the dacne. I was a freaking God, flying throught he night's sky and just being who I was... someone who loved to dance and was listenign to beautfiul music...

I can't even believe my previous post at how sappy I can be over a book. Yes, it is a great book but to think of the things I was thinking? Who was I kidding? I love the way I live my life... I think I'm very courageous to drop everythign in the name of love and friendshipa nd whatever else... Many people can say that and you knwo what? I'm proud to be one of the peoiple who can say so... I'm a damn good fucking friend... I take care of the pepople around me very well.. the people I love and care about....

So I'm not unhapyp with the wayt hings are...

Yes... It's a bumpy ride tonight with the Rocketman, but he's having a good time... Three times in two weeks have I ensnared the Elusive Bliss and in three differnet moments and theree different wyas.... How cool is that...

So yeah, am I haveing a great time, you betcha! Will I be having more... Can you say "of course!"? =)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?